Town of Liberty
COVID-19 Health Crisis Response
Most recent update: 4/6/20
Town offices are still open to conduct Town business.
In response to the COVID-19 health crisis, the Town of Liberty is taking the following steps to protect the health & welfare of its residents and employees:
· The Liberty Town Office open to serving one person at a time, in the office, to conduct town business. A mask/face covering is requested (the office has a supply of masks on hand if needed), and social distancing should be ahered to. Please see the various pages of the Town's website for online links for assistance and additional information.
· Most needs can be met online with the exception of new vehicle registrations. If you need further assistance please call the Town office at 589-4318.
· The Liberty Town meeting June 27 9.a.m at the Liberty Fire Station
· If you are in immediate need of food or supplies please call the Town Office at 589-4318 extension 5 for assistance.
· If you have any interest in volunteering or assisting, whether it be with donations or funds, please call the Town Office at 589-4318 extension 5.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to resuming normal operations as soon as possible.