ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS: We are now accepting credit and debit cards for all transactions at the Town Office. PLEASE NOTE: There is a 2.5% fee charged by the bank for all debit or credit card purchases. You can also register motor and recreational vehicles online from your own computer, but keep in mind that it takes about a week for the sticker for your license plate to come in the mail if you register this way.
NOTE: First installment of 2020 property taxes due October 10, 2019
Second installment of 2020 property taxes due May 5, 2020!
The following transactions can be made online through the links we have provided.
· Vehicle re-registrations
· Real Estate Tax payments
· ATV re-registrations
· Boat re-registrations
· Snowmobile re-registrations
· Hunting Licenses
· Fishing Licenses
· Dog Licenses
· Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates (Mail only, not online)
Some transactions will require personal interaction.
· New Vehicle Registrations
· Petition Certifications
· Voter Registrations
· Vehicle re-registrations that are currently expired over 6 months
· Any New ATV, Boat & Snowmobile Registrations
· Marriage Licenses